5. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORTS IS WITH YOU. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR TITLE. FURTHERMORE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR USE AND ENJOYMENT OF THE WEBSITE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. We also do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED $50. Any claims or actions brought by you against us hereunder shall be brought within six (6) months of the event out of which such claim or action arose, and shall be settled exclusively in the federal and state courts located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
Some jurisdictions do not allow excluding or limiting implied warranties or limiting liability for incidental or consequential damages, and some jurisdictions have special statutory consumer protection provisions which may supersede the foregoing disclaimers and limitations. As a result, these disclaimers and/or limitations may not apply to you if prohibited by law.
7. Termination. We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the Website, either in part or in whole, or your access to the Website, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website may be affected without prior notice, and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination.
8. Linking And Third-Party Content. The Website may contain links to third-party Websites not under our control or operation. We provide any such links only as a convenience and do not endorse and are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The Website may contain news and information published by various third-party providers. Use of any third-party content may be conditioned upon terms and conditions as provided, from time to time, by such third-party providers. Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of any such third party terms and conditions.
9. Laws And Regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding: (i) use of the Website and (ii) release of information to and retrieval of information from the Website. We reserve the right to report any wrongdoing, if and when we become aware of it, and disclose any information contained in the Website, as applicable, to any applicable government agencies.
12. Prohibited Activities. You may not use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, denial-of-service attacks, other malicious code or repeated "hacks" or "attacks" on web server(s), intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Website or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Website. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to denial of service attacks, "spam" or any other such unsolicited overload technique.
14. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Pursuant to the terms of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). This site is designed to be appropriate for all users, but we collect personal information only from users who are at least 18 years old. We require you to certify that you are 18 years old or older to register on the site. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children 13 years old or younger. We require that all visitors who wish to register on our website certify that they are 13 years of age or older. If they do not certify that they are 13 years of age or older, visitors will be redirected to the home page.
Copyright © 2008 Fueland, Inc. All Rights Reserved.